The Stone Soup Challenge is a grassroots movement founded by artist Laura Bray. The goal of the challenge is for artists and crafters to help one another by promising to use a portion of their monthly profits to invest in a fellow artist's shop. To join us in helping artists everywhere and to read more about the challenge, please go to our Facebook page.

Remember! If we all contribute a little to the pot of Stone Soup, we will all feast.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Technical Difficulties

I just heard that the widget that displays the challenger's shops is down. Apparently there are problems with Mr. Linky. It's out of my control. I do have the list of challengers in a Word Document, so all is not lost. I'll keep you in the loop about how to list your shops and accessing participants (so you can shop!) once I hear from Mr. Linky. Sorry for any inconvenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment