The Stone Soup Challenge is a grassroots movement founded by artist Laura Bray. The goal of the challenge is for artists and crafters to help one another by promising to use a portion of their monthly profits to invest in a fellow artist's shop. To join us in helping artists everywhere and to read more about the challenge, please go to our Facebook page.

Remember! If we all contribute a little to the pot of Stone Soup, we will all feast.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May Winner!

I'm pleased to announce that Cara of Cara Makes won my drawing! Congratulations Cara.

There will be a new drawing, hosted by another Stone Soup Challenger, posted on June 1, so be sure to check back and see what you can win!

I still need more volunteers for future months' contests. It's a great (and free!) advertising opportunity. Don't let it pass you by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura-
    You can count me in to participate in a drawing. How about one of my W.O.W. Pendants with the initial of the winner's choice? You can read more about those in this blog post from the winner who won my April giveaway.
    http://mrsfligs.blogspot.com/2009/05/confession-and-thank-you.html
    Or you can read about the giveaway from my perspective as the giver here: http://treasures-found.blogspot.com/2009/03/scatter-joy.html
    Let me know when you would need my help for a future giveaway.
    Thanks for this great community! I plan to be spending my fair share on art beads at the Bead & Button show next week!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'll participate! Anyone want a little polyclay fae pendant? You can check them out at my shop, if you're not sure.

    Carapace

    ReplyDelete