The Stone Soup Challenge is a grassroots movement founded by artist Laura Bray. The goal of the challenge is for artists and crafters to help one another by promising to use a portion of their monthly profits to invest in a fellow artist's shop. To join us in helping artists everywhere and to read more about the challenge, please go to our Facebook page.

Remember! If we all contribute a little to the pot of Stone Soup, we will all feast.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Easter Candy



My purchase for my February challenge committment was Jorabeel's Candy Lights! I found them at a local shop, so not only am I supporting a fellow challenger, but I'm also supporting a small local business!

The pink lights are hanging in my daughter's room, but I'm going back to buy another set for my niece. I'm planning on packing them in one of my bunny boxes as an Easter gift.

Don't you just love this project using the Candy lights too! That's what I love about artists & crafters. They can take a very wonderful thing and make it spectacular. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment