The Stone Soup Challenge is a grassroots movement founded by artist Laura Bray. The goal of the challenge is for artists and crafters to help one another by promising to use a portion of their monthly profits to invest in a fellow artist's shop. To join us in helping artists everywhere and to read more about the challenge, please go to our Facebook page.

Remember! If we all contribute a little to the pot of Stone Soup, we will all feast.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Making a List and Checking It Twice

Thanks to everyone for your interest in this very special project! I've added all the shops of participants in the right column. If your shop name isn't there, it's probably because you didn't leave me a link & the name of your store. Go ahead and remind me in the comments of this post. If your shop name is misspelled or if the link isn't correct, please let me know.

I will be updating the list weekly, so don't get stressed if your shop name isn't up right away! Don't forget to email me if you get a sale from this challenge. We all want to hear about it!

The badge for the challenge is being worked on right now. I'll post here when it's ready. Spread the word! It's the only way this little experiment will work.

I'll personally be shopping in early February. I had a great month in January and am excited to share the wealth!

3 comments:

  1. thanks again for doing this! I am having Wine Maker's Sister make me a custom stamp for my shop woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please list me as The Photo Seen - thank you, Laura!

    www.thephotoseen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to join!

    I've already bought some craft supplies for more stitch markers off etsy this month, and I'll be continuing with that next month.

    My etsy store is Rycrafty

    ReplyDelete