The Stone Soup Challenge is a grassroots movement founded by artist Laura Bray. The goal of the challenge is for artists and crafters to help one another by promising to use a portion of their monthly profits to invest in a fellow artist's shop. To join us in helping artists everywhere and to read more about the challenge, please go to our Facebook page.

Remember! If we all contribute a little to the pot of Stone Soup, we will all feast.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Badge is Here!

UPDATE FEBRUARY 18 2009

Due to the number of problems I'm hearing about the blog badge, I've taken down the link. If you want to link to this blog on your blog. (And I really want you to spread the word!) Please use a text link for now. I'll try to get a badge that works for everyone up soon. Thanks for patience!

2 comments:

  1. The badge doesn't show up for me! I'd love to help promote this blog!
    ~Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't show up for me either and I would too!

    ReplyDelete